How to Make Yummy Plantain pancake filled with scotch egg

Recipe: Tasty My Tuna Panini

My Tuna Panini. Tuna is mixed with mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, pickle, and onion in these tasty, crispy tuna melt sandwiches made in a panini press. Quick and Easy Tuna Melt Panini. Another in my series of easy, cheap, and tasty meals and side dishes.

My Tuna Panini Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Tuna Panini. Mediterranean Tuna Panini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Italian tuna panino is a favorite with its savory flavors from artichokes and capers that team perfectly with melted Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar. You can cook My Tuna Panini using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Tuna Panini

  1. You need 1 of panini.
  2. You need of Some lettuce.
  3. It's 1/2 can of tuna fish in spring water.
  4. Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
  5. Prepare of Some cucumber.
  6. It's 1 tbls of Mayonaise.
  7. It's 1/2 tbls of lemon and basil Vinegarette.

I started thinking about tunafish (or tuna) after my friend Sarah recently shared a photo of a tuna melt panino she'd made (see left). "Inspired by Panini Happy!" she remarked. My arms felt like jello afterwards. I think the ab part could have been a little more challenging. Toss the tuna, artichokes, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl, keeping the tuna in small chunks.

My Tuna Panini step by step

  1. Slice the panini bun Add the tuna and tomatoes to the bottom. Then cheese..
  2. Add cucumber and lemon + Basil vinegarette then add more cheese. Add mayonaise to the top bun then close add to the grill and leave for 5 minutes. Then serve..

The Tuna Panini recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! A yummy creation for the panini lovers. Restaurants near Tuna's - Panini di Pesce. In a medium bowl, flake the tuna. Flake the tuna over the pepper mixture, then scatter with cheese.

Comments